Monday, December 19, 2011

My acquaintance tries FiAir on his Charcoal grill


Watch FiAir bring these new coals to a blaze in about 2 minutes. I had used my FiAir prototype the previous weekend to help my next door neighbor get his charcoal grill going. He had been blowing on it for a long time and finally gave up. I had told him about FiAir and my prototype had just arrived, so it was the perfect time to offer a little neighborly assistance. There was still a spark of life in his coals and FiAir brought it up to cooking temperature in about 12 minutes. I'll be posting that Charcoal Test video soon. Anyway, this was the following weekend and Robert had been working on his grill again and sent his 3 little girls over for a little more FiAir. It was the same problem again. Check out his reaction when he got to try FiAir himself for the first time. I had been wanting something like this for over a decade. When I couldn't find it, I finally commissioned an industrial designer to help me make it. Now I have my final prototype for FiAir. So I got mine. But I want you to have one, too. I'm almost ready for production and you can help. If you like what you see, please subscribe and COMMENT. Your comments really can help make this happen. Thanks - FiAir Chief

Black And Decker Work Bench For Kids Free Shipping




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links